SC5000 V1.2.1 - Update

A call to what number?

Yes, after many starts up i got into utility and “update” the player to version 1.2.0!

Where can I download the older firmware version v1.2.0?

Denon site, my products, SC5000 firmware

Updated with usb , no issues , took about 2 mins. Followed guidelines from the video , happy man :+1::+1:

3 Likes

Update went smooth. Both done with USB-flashdrive.

But did you all perhaps notice the new feature NOT mentioned in the list??

Feature Requests - What would You like to see?

Flashing CUE and PLAY at bpm value :wink:

2 Likes

oh yeah! I was waiting for that :star_struck: never dared to ask

my updates also went smoothly - via usb-pc

It’s been a year; I can rest now. :sunglasses:

Thank you! I guess it pays to register your products!

1 Like

why not explain he “restore process” @ this fourm as there are quite some users that experience the same issue.

Or this could be usefull for any future issues.

I haven’t updated my SC5k’s and will wait for the update, although I hope this fix update will be available faster then the cue issue update.

Updated with USB-flashdrive, no issues.

Could this notification be emailed/sent/bluetoothed to users so they know, I only found out form a facebook post. Might be a good idea.

Only need to tell all of us on the forum of new update version of firmwares. Email is old way

I cannot agree with this. If you send an e-mail, every person who has registered the product will get a notification on their Cell Phone.

really?? I did not notice … well good

Hate to spoil the party, but there is still an issue left with the hot cues. I tried what happens if you hit a cue within an active loop and the answer comes in two parts. It works - in any bar of the loop but the last one. If you hit the cue in the last bar it will still jump out of sync. Also the player will go out of sync. Tried this with loops of different length and it’s always the last bar.

Probably there is just a minor index/counter problem left to fix. So please please please, dear DENON - you’re almost there.

Already on the radar. :wink:

2 Likes

Hey folks,

We have just released 1.2.2 which resolves the screen hang issue that a few people were seeing. You can find the download and more information here:

http://www.denondjforum.com/t/v1-2-2-firmware-update-for-sc5000-prime/10888

4 Likes

Is this also recommended for people who had no issues at all?

That is two firmwares releases in a 48 hours for the sc5000 - that is helping of the averages time between releases a lot

2 Likes