Sc2900 traktor mapping

hello everyone,

there is out there any mapping fully working for denon sc2900 with traktor scratch pro 2.11 8latest update) I have a macbook pro, i ve been tryin with the normal midi mode (every function works weel, but no display information and no led around the jog wheel working). Later i tried with the tsi file provided on the denon website (display works, jog wheel leds working… but play button doesn t work and pitch range doesn t work and so on…) Thanks for your help

Mapping for hybrid midi mode works only if you connect your player with usb cable AND with rca cables to a TSP certified interface. I suggest you read the user manual a few times.

Tip: in VDJ, SC2900 is natively supported (“plug n play”) with full LED support for the platter.

Hi bru can’t be much help on this subject as I myself can’t even get anything to work on my denon sc2900 on Traktor 2.11 would you be able to help me out with the set up as I have been trying for months, tsi file on the denon site isn’t working would be a great help! rj.woolley@icloud.com Rob

Ok, first set everything using timecode CDs or file on USB stick - only then you can proceed to hybrid mode setup.

i have a fully working mapping display and all. if you want i will post it here when i am home

2 Likes

@bru87 send you a private message containing the tsi’s you need

So you need to use the time code CDs to connect the decks to traktor? But since then I’ve had another problem, when I connect to my pc I get a usb error saying hardware malfunction, reinstalled and updated drivers and no change

You can use the SC2900 players in three different ways to control Traktor decks:

• regular player with timecode CDs (I recommended it just as a step before using Hybrid Midi mode)
  • Hybrid midi mode
  • midi mode

Each has it’s advantages and disadvantages. Also, you haven’t explained your problem properly.

Hi Fons, I’m new at this forum and see that you’ve probably the solution for my problem namely getting SC2900’s working with traktor Pro. Is it possible to send me the TSI files? Or help me to find them? Many thanks in advance Maateke

@Fons CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME WITH SC2900 SER ATO MIDI MAPPING