Right Side Issues Not Working

Last night went to gig, plugged up my 7000 and the right side was not working, it lit up when i powered the unit but after it cycled the right side is dead. i sent a picture so all can see how the left is lit up but the right side jog wheel and pads are not. I am thinking Tuesday after holiday I am going to have to call and send in. Thankful i had my 4000 with me or this could have been a disaster

hello there you fixed ?

Nope they sent a new one but that still does not explain what has happened to that unit and with this one being my 3rd I’d like to get some answers

Something similar is happening to mine, but only when I push deck 4 button, Friday was warking and Sunday it ins’t.

The thing is that this is the third time it happens, first time was during a mix record at home, I had deck 2 working, so I stopped using number 4. Next time I used it, it worked fine, so I thought maybe was software problem.

Today I realised is a Hardware problem, so after Reading your post I sent a warranty claim, tahnk you very much for posting it

My controller is doing the deck 4 thing where even if its not selected its lit but not fully. I haven’t done 1 gig with it because of corona. So it basically new and i keep it in its box. Took it out the box and plugged it up the other day and the right deck acting weired. Hopefully its still has warranty or this will have been a crappie

800 buck purchase :unamused:

So its doing that, even without a USB cable attached ?.

Have you upgraded to Firmware 1.2 ? Its under warranty so there should be no issue fixing it.