Read Only On Networked Player

Hello,

When I plug my SSD Drive into Player 1, Player 2 shows that it is Read Only? It won’t load the crates/playlists when I use it with Player 2. I’m using the 1.2 update. Anyone else experiencing this?

In the meantime I’m using my normal drive in Player 1 and my backup in Player 2 to get things to work.

Thanks!

Firstly, you double posted :wink:

Secondly, is the drive perhaps formatted as Mac HFS+ of Win NTFS? Then it would be indeed read-only.

Let us know

Hello,

Yeah, for some reason I didn’t know every post I make has to be authorized by a forum administrator. My mistake.

My drives are formatted for exFat. Just to let you know this read only thing just started happening recently. I cloned my drives using Carbon copy Cloner. I like to add all my music to one drive then clone it before every gig so I have an exact duplicate in case of disaster.

I do have a third older drive formatted with exFat that does not have this problem.

Thanks

Wow! So read only is working for some people? I realize you don’t want that on your drives, but none of my drives that read only just fine on the Geminis will read at all on the new Denons.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.