Problems updating x1800

I could not update firmware. Illumination mixer stops during the installation. Please any solution?

If it’s the first update that you’ve performed on the mixer, you may need to try installing just part of the package first.

There are instructions about right-clicking on the contents of the update package here:

Did you try the following? It has been reported a few times on the forum (and actually happened to me when I updated mine as well). A key way to tell is that when you turn the unit on, it just flashes all the lights from the top left to the bottom right.

To fix this you will need to first update the CONTOL SURFACE (STM/DSP) Firmware. 1.Connect the X1800 PRIME to your computer via USB 1. 2.Power on the device while holding BACK + FX CUE + TAP. 3.Choose OK to start the update. 4.Next, follow the specific steps below for your OS.

Windows: •On your computer go to: C:\Program Files (x86)\Denon DJ\X1800 Firmware Updater\STM32 •Double click the Denon DJ X1800 Firmware Updater2 application. •This will run the Control Surface (DSP/STM) updater application. •Follow the on screen instructions to start the update process. •Once complete perform a factory reset. •Next, run the full X1800 Firmware Updater application again to complete the USB Audio Interface (XMOS) update. •Note: Once this completes you can skip the second portion of the update as you’ve already done this above.

Mac: •On your computer go to: Applications folder and find Denon DJ X1800 Firmware Updater.app •Right-click/control-click on the app and choose Show Package Contents •Go to Contents/Applications and launch FirmwareUpdater2.app •This will open the Control Surface (DSP/STM) update. •Follow the on screen instructions to start the update process. •Once complete perform a factory reset. •Next, run the full X1800 Firmware Updater application again to complete the USB Audio Interface (XMOS) update. •Note: Once this completes you can skip the second portion of the update as you’ve already done this above.

Hy, How reset mixer x1800? Thanks!!

Perfect! My X1800 rules ok!!! Very Thanksssss

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.