Printing the collection

Is there anyway we can print our collection ? Just reached 11k songs and still going strong but would like to pin point tracks with ease

Hey @Uk79mod I’m a little confused why you want to do this?

As a mobile Dj using the MCX8000 in standalone mode I could be carrying over 20k songs on various thumb drives. Someone comes up and asks for 1song, I need to find that song fast.

As a mobile DJ, it would be much easier for you to use Serato with your controller. Have you considered that?

1 Like

OMG, so how fast will it be to search through 20k songs printed on paper? This gotta be a joke. :smile:

That’s why I brought the 8k so I could free myself of the laptop. Are you saying as a person from Denon that I have the wrong equipment. So are you going to give me a full credit ?

I don’t believe that Chloe is suggesting that, but having a computer and going standalone both have benefits and tradeoffs.

If you want to print things out, all you need to do is throw the entire collection into a crate and then right click and select Export. There are several formats, including CSV (comma separated values) which you can then import into a spreadsheet. If you have a spreadsheet reader on your phone, you could search your spreadsheet completely without ever having to print something out.

I hope that helps - please let us know if you have any issues getting the list files to work.

Thank you that’s all I needed to know.