"PARAM" filter glitch

ChristopherPeter 08 Jan 2013 08:01

I noticed this glitch when I use the “PARAM.1” or “PARAM.2” knobs. First, I activate the filter by pressing the button, turn the knob one way or the other and then deactivate the effect by re tapping the PARAM button, the effect is of course gone, but, when I reset the knob to it’s 12 o’clock position, and re tap the PARAM button to on, a momentary amount of the previously set filter is left over and you can audibly hear it. Is this normal? I wouldn’t think so :?

DJ_Boothe 08 Jan 2013 12:20

It’ll be normal for this to happen on the 6000 if its normal on the particular “DJ” software (and version revision of that software) that you’re using.

The 6000 doesn’t have any built in effects, so anything to do with effects will be down to the “DJ” software.

ChristopherPeter 08 Jan 2013 13:08

Yeah, it happens as well when I use the software alone with no controller, I still don’t think it’s normal. I’ll post in the NI forums and see what they think, unless someone else here might know.

Thanks for your response :slight_smile:

DENON 08 Jan 2013 19:29

ChristopherPeter wrote: Yeah, it happens as well when I use the software alone with no controller, I still don’t think it’s normal

Thanks for checking without the controller, Yeah its normal.

ChristopherPeter 09 Jan 2013 03:12

Normal for the software to leave a little bit of leftover filter in? Seems odd…

DENON 09 Jan 2013 20:17

ChristopherPeter wrote: Normal for the software to leave a little bit of leftover filter in? Seems odd…

I agree. Please ask Native to improve this, its an app thing.

ChristopherPeter 09 Jan 2013 21:52 . Hmm, interesting. Thanks for confirming, I’ll hit them up :slight_smile: