(Now Closed) Invitation to the MCX8000 Firmware 2.0 Public Beta Tests

Hello i’m happy to test the new firmware for mcx8000. I use it since its release un Europe 05/2016. I work with the new serato dj pro with a windows 10 pc. Asus Intel core i7 6500u 2.50ghz/2.59ghz 8go ram 64 bits.

1 Like

Hi More than happy to be in the testing of the Beta Firmware testing 2.0

I have the following :

Own a Denon MCX-8000 Controller Have a Mac (that meets the minimum specs) for installing Engine Prime 1.1.1 I am a existing member of the Official Denon DJ forum. Have a USB stick formatted to Engine Prime Requirements

So if you could please send me the link to download the FIRMWARE BETA 2.0 testing it out will be on its way!

George

1 Like

New firmware sounds promising :smile: Count me in.

1 Like

@Gee_DenonDJ Hy my name is Victor, Dj from Italy own a MCX 8000 i am a mobile dj and i am using the controller on a daily basis producing and playing preparing play-list on daily basis ,i am interested on serato as well as stand alone function Many Thanks

1 Like

Hi Folks! Wanna join the Beta-test, 'cause i waited for the EnginePrime-compatibility since i bought my mxc8000… Kind Regards, Fosco

1 Like

Hy there, please send me the link to: marketing@54house.fm TY :slight_smile:

1 Like

Add one more to the long list of beta testers! Looking forward to firmware 2.0 and Engine Prime.

1 Like

Hi @Gee_DenonDJ, I would be happy to test out the new firmware.

1 Like

Me encantaria poder probar esta beta porfavor muchas gracias

1 Like

Hi I would like to participate in the Public Beta Testing program ! Thank you in advance @Gee_DenonDJ

1 Like

@Gee_DenonDJ interested in beta testing 2.0 for MCX8000. Use in field 4 times a week. Mixing, Karaoke, and Video.

1 Like

Ciao, vorrei partecipare al programma di beta test pubblico! Grazie @Gee_DenonDJ

1 Like

but I would like to understand where I find the link to download the 2.0 firmware

Thank you to all who have responded to the invitation.

Now, If you go to the forums main category list (usually your front page of the forum), you should now be able to see a new forum section called “MCX8000 Public Beta Test”, which will remain accessible to you for the duration of the Public Beta Testing.

Instructions relating to the Public Beta Testing and the download file for the BETA of firmware 2.0 will be within.

Please remember that any comments or findings regarding the Beta Testing are only to be mentioned in that section of the forum. Please do not post any information regarding the Beta testing anywhere else on the internet, other forums, or social media.

4 Likes

Hi

Please, can you consider me as part of testing team. I would like to participate.

1 Like

Please made me a Beta Tester… Thanks!

1 Like

I would be interested in doing Beta testing Thanks

1 Like

Please send me a new firmware … Thank You!

1 Like

@Gee_DenonDJHello , I would like to commit to actively participating in this v2.0 MCX8000 firmware beta testing program , i own a MCX8000 and use it for my mobile dj shows , using a windows pc i7 16gyg ram 2 terra hdd+ 500 gb ssd and already downloades and installes Engine Prime 1.1.1 , i’m member of the official Denon DJ Forum , have already 2 16 gyg usb sticks formatted to engine prime requirements , and have on my 2 terra hd way more then 2000 music files in the requested formats at 44.1 kHz I’m willing to participate with testing the firmware and do what you request to help you filter out and fix the eventually bugs As requested , i will not discuss the testing or their findings outside of this Public Beta Testing Group
I hope i can be part of the public Beta Test Thank you Chris

1 Like

@Gee_DenonDJ I would like to beta test the MCX8000 2.0 Beta please

1 Like