(Now Closed) Invitation to the MCX8000 Firmware 2.0 Public Beta Tests

Thanks for your question. Yes, the current firmware (ver 1.5) for the MCX8000 is available for download.

The Beta test firmware 2.0 should only be used inbetween gigs, for your Beta Testing participation - Until new firmware is publicly released to all, always roll back to the 1.5 firmware before taking the MCX8000 out to events, clubs etc.

2 Likes

Hi Bryan

Sorry, The Beta test firmware 2.0 should only be used inbetween gigs, for your Beta Testing participation - until new firmware is publicly released to all, only the 1.5 firmware, already in your MCX8000, before taking the MCX8000 out to events, clubs etc.

1 Like

Hy there! I’d like to test the beta firmware. Tibi from Romania!

1 Like

@Gee_DenonDJ

hi I am a holder of a mcx 8000 denon and I feel great, I would like to try the new firmware 2.0 and test it, and give my opinion of use on the new update. waiting for an answer, I greet you

1 Like

hi, I would also like to test the new firmware, thanks

Greezt

1 Like

i would like to test the firmware. was referred by tech support

1 Like

good man DjCacho

2 Likes

Ciao. Vorrei testare il nuovo firmware 2.0 sulla mcx 8000 di mia proprietĂ . Suono 3 volte a settimana. Grazie in anticipo

1 Like

hello @Gee_DenonDJ I am a mcx 8000 controller owner, I would be very happy to try the firmware 2.0 and give my opinion to contribute to the improvement of the firmware, if necessary. Thank you, I await your response

1 Like

can i try it firmware.

1 Like

@Gee_DenonDJ I want help you with the open beta. you can send the link to pietergijsen@live.be

1 Like

Hi @Gee_DenonDJ, I would like to participate in the beta 2.0 thanks

1 Like

Thank you to all who have responded to the invitation.

Now, If you go to the forums main category list (usually your front page of the forum), you should now be able to see a new forum section called “MCX8000 Public Beta Test”, which will remain accessible to you for the duration of the Public Beta Testing.

Instructions relating to the Public Beta Testing and the download file for the BETA of firmware 2.0 will be within.

Please remember that any comments or findings regarding the Beta Testing are only to be mentioned in that section of the forum. Please do not post any information regarding the Beta testing anywhere else on the internet, other forums, or social media.

3 Likes

Hi @Gee_DenonDJ, I would be happy to load this in and test the new firmware. I use the controller 3 times a week in different scenarios so would hopefully discover any anomalies quite quickly.

1 Like

Hello, I answered yesterday in this topic, but can not find a new category in the forum. Thanks in advance,

Greetings,

Robin

1 Like

Hello i 've bought this controller 1 year ago ! I would like to try this beta because my controller freeze sometimes with serato and with usb Key. With this problems, i use traktor with a special configuration. But i would like to mix with serato this spring and summer. So i hope i will test it !

1 Like

@Gee_DenonDJ I am a full time mobile DJ and would love to participate in the Beta Testing.

1 Like

Hi @Gee_DenonDJ I would like to test the new beta firmware 2.0 on my DENON MCX 8000

thank you so much

1 Like

hi @Gee_DenonDJ

I wanted to test the 2.0 firmware version on my Denon 8000 this is my mail puppa90@gmail.com thanks a lot

1 Like

Thank you to all who have responded to the invitation.

Now, If you go to the forums main category list (usually your front page of the forum), you should now be able to see a new forum section called “MCX8000 Public Beta Test”, which will remain accessible to you for the duration of the Public Beta Testing.

Instructions relating to the Public Beta Testing and the download file for the BETA of firmware 2.0 will be within.

Please remember that any comments or findings regarding the Beta Testing are only to be mentioned in that section of the forum. Please do not post any information regarding the Beta testing anywhere else on the internet, other forums, or social media.

2 Likes