MCX8000 Beta - Quick Question

Hi @Gee_DenonDJ I am keen to try out the new features in the MCX8000 beta in the hope it will resolve a few of the issues i have had since I got my MCX.

I wanted to ask though, do you know if i can roll back in case of any new problems coming up? I don’t have any major gigs coming up that I need to take the MCX for, so it would be a good time to test it.

If you could add me to the Beat, i would be grateful. Thanks in advance.

Hi there DJsplat. I’ve added you to the betatesting group for mcx so you should now be able to see the new category/section at the bottom of the main screen.

That area has the latest beta firmware build and also the rollback firmware for using the mcx at events etc as the beta is for home use only at this time.

Instructions on how to detail any observed unexpected behaviour with the beta firmware are there too - enjoy

1 Like

Thank you. Really quick reply too. Nice one

Hello @Gee_DenonDJ, I own the MCX8000 and would also love to try out the new beta, unfortunately I was unable to find a way to “reply” in the original forum thread. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Hello good afternoon I would like to be a beta tester of engine 2.0 as I do to download it. Thanks and regards

1 Like

Hi there, i would like to enter the beta test for the version 2.0 firmware for the MCX8000

1 Like

Hey @Gee_DenonDJ - Just bought my mcx800 last week and would love to beta test before I get too use to the current firmware - please add me when you get the chance - thanks !

1 Like

i would like to enter the beta test for the version 2.0 firmware for the MCX8000

ADD ME

1 Like