MCX8000 48khz files Prime 1.2

1.is it possible to convert 48khz to 44khz with Prime to make it Support.

2.and if have Creates with sub Creates and they are open i can´t move it to the Main Creates only if i close Main Creats it´s works to move a new creat.

Unbenannt

re 1: not with Engine Prime but you can look for audio conversion tools, I use “mp3qualitymodifier”

i have 90 Traxx in diferent Folder to find then convert and copy back is to much work. For new Tracks is it ok to use a Converter tool. The bigers Problem is that mp3 deads and Flac is not supported on mcx :disappointed_relieved:

What are the supported music file types that can be played in Engine?

• WAV : 44.1kHz, 16bit/24bit Stereo
  • AIFF : 44.1kHz, 16bit/24bit Stereo
  • MP3 : CBR/VBR 44.1kHz, Stereo 32kbps – 320 kbps
  • AAC : CBR/VBR 44.1kHz, Stereo 64kbps – 320 kbps

Those are your options. You can convert to AAC if you feel MP3 is dead. I think MP3 is still very alive.

I have yet to see one DJ Pool offering AAC as download option publicly.

Check out similarityapp dot com. It’s a duplicate finder but has a column for bit depth, you can sort by bit depth and select all incompatible ones, then drag to XLD or any converter of your choice

MP3 is officially dead: Fraunhofer has discontinued licensing

the end of the mp3 licensing program does not automatically mean that all mp3 technology is available license-free now. Apart from the core mp3 patents included in the licensing program, there might still be some implementation–specific patents (or patents for other functional enhancements) that have not expired. Thus, manufacturers will have to check the situation regarding their intended products first before including mp3.

At some point, the licenses expire and thats the End for Manufacturers

Send me your drug dealers number. Aparently you’re on some good stuff.

1 Like

I use iTunes, NOT for music management, but ONLY as a tool to edit ID3 tags and analyze new files that I add to my library. It’s a bit technical but it works for me. First you’ll have to go into your iTunes preferences and customize your IMPORT settings to “Sample Rate 44.100 kHz”. Once you do this, import the MP3 files into iTunes and then do a conversion:

File / Convert / Create MP3 Version

**What I do after the conversion is done (I’m anal about my music), I then copy the new file to my music library and delete old copy.

Use a app that can list all your media files and attributes e.g. i think Similarity has a column for bit depth. Sort by bit depth, select all incompatible ones and drag to media human converter or xld .

MP3 is officially dead: Fraunhofer has discontinued licensing

the end of the mp3 licensing program does not automatically mean that all mp3 technology is available license-free now. Apart from the core mp3 patents included in the licensing program, there might still be some implementation–specific patents (or patents for other functional enhancements) that have not expired. Thus, manufacturers will have to check the situation regarding their intended products first before including mp3.

Mp4 has long replaced its previous version

This topic was automatically closed after 19 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.