MC6000 - ASIO Problems - clip, pops and sound stops!

Hello everyone! I’ve been using the MC6000 since 2013. I’ve never had a problem with it. However, I wanted to process the audio from the microphone inside the VDJ 8. I upgraded firmeware 1.012 and downloaded a new ASIO driver specific to the MC6000 on the Denon page (DN-MC6000_1.0.1.exe). The effects on top of the mic in were processed on the deck as expected, but I realized that sometimes the audio crashes and presents crashes. ASIO for controllers does not work with the MC6000. I do not know how to solve it! No new hardware, same UBS 3.0 port of custom. Notebook VAIO i7 + 8mb + Nvidia Force 2gb + Solid HD.

Thanks for the answer. In fact, I made all the attempts that I could imagine, all of which did not solve my problem. For all attempts: 01) any ASIO driver or even WASAPI (WDM) fails the audio; 02) return to a previous driver on all installed ASIO options, including WASAPI; 03) old drivers also do not work, not even the new ones, downloaded from Denon’s website, Virtual DJ or any other. I am suspicious that the problem is in the firmware of the MC-6000 itself, because I saw that these problems started after updating it. I believe, according to what I read, that it is not possible to return the previous firmware. I really need a position from Denon herself. It is unacceptable for me to purchase an official product of excellent quality and not be able to use it precisely because I wanted to update its internal programming bases. Thank you very much who can answer me because I do events weekly and many inconveniences have caused me. Att. DJ Walter Gryllo / Críket Music