MC6000 and Traktor 2.6.8 no audio

SirEvrik 07 Oct 2014 21:20

Hi, I am new to all this and was hoping someone could help me. I purchased a used MC6000 and downloaded Traktor 2.6.8. I tried the unit out at the store (they had traktor 2.5)and everything worked fine but at home I cant get any audio out of the rear outputs and the headphones only give me one side. I am running asio 2.2.2. I am not sure if I have the right mapping for this, but I also cant seem to find it on the web anywhere. Everything is for the MK2. On the rear I am set PC mix, Output Source CH1/4. I am running Win7 on an AMD Athlon™ II X4 640 processor 3.00Ghz with 8mb ram. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am now at my wits end.

Dj-msx 08 Oct 2014 16:57

http://denondj.com/products/view/dn-mc6000 - traktor mapping file from Denon is on this page (near bottom right).

Then you need to set traktors audio setup page to, internal mode Main out = Denon ASIO 1/2 Monitor out = Denon ASIO 3/4

Obviously then select the channels cue button (so it’s lit) when you want to preview that channel, and turn the headphone mix dial towards cue rather than master.