Mapped MC3000 for Djay

I just finished mapping the Denon MC3000 for Djay. Since it’s not natively supported i had to map it myself.

I haven’t mapped the decks C and D since i never use them myself. The LED lights are a ■■■■■■■ pain to map and won’t react in the same way when you use Traktor for instance. The LED’s will just keep lighting up when you press them. That’s why i only made the two play buttons light up. I could get the others to work so you can see what you are doing in the dark but that must be for another time.

One thing i haven’t figured out is listening to the pre-cue or monitor-cue. Tried to switch channels but can’t make it work properly. So if anyone have time to take a look at that feel free to do so.

Here is a link to the mapping. PM me if the link expires: https://we.tl/t-oWskolXA7E

Hi @Sharpens! Thanks for sharing your new map! Much appreciated.

Controller LEDs are tough to map manually in almost every software, if it’s even possible at all. A lot of the time the lights rely on intricate feedback from the software that just isn’t possible to program through user-friendly MIDI Learn features.

Link has expired, can anyone share another?

1 Like

Please could you send a new link for the mapping?

Yep, ill send a new one tommorow.

Hey @Sharpens , can you send a link again? thanks a lot!

1 Like

Hello @Sharpens , could you please send another time the link. I’m very stuck after a reinstallation of my PC. Thank U