Led Jog Color Selection Not Working

Djluis

Jan 07, 2016 2:49 pm

Hello everyone, I just bought a couple of sc2900, I use them with VDJ8 and yesterday I update the firmware, everything works fine but the led colors don’t respond when I select different color, one is blue and the other red, I would to be able to get the color is want if someone knows what’s the problem please let me know, thanks.

DJ_Boothe

Jan 07, 2016 5:10 pm Re: Denon sc2900 Led Jog Color Selection Not Working Which control or menu option are you using to try and change the colour?

Djluis

Hello, I use 2 sc2900 and on preset settings - jog ind. Color, it works when I use cds or but when is connected to VDJ8 midi mode it doesn’t respond.

Ravinstomperdj

Jan 08, 2016 8:00 am

Hi. The problem isn’t with the sc2900 it’s when you connect it to virtual dj in MIDI mode.

Virtual dj 8 controls all leds and button functions. You need to remap the led colours in virtual dj mapping which is quite complicated. Vdj likes deck 1 red and deck 2 blue. It’s just their native look.

When using sc2900 as usb or cd the unit controls it’s own leds in the utilities menu.

Hope this helps.

Djluis

Jan 09, 2016 10:43 pm Re: Denon sc2900 Led Jog Color Selection Not Working thanks for the help i will try to create a new mapper then.