Hello everyone, first time poster.
So I’ve tried everything here. Here are my steps:
- Out of the box.
- Removed plastic film on wheel
- Plugged into X1800, and computer
- Updated SC5000’s firmware (X1800 is already up to date)
- Plugged in external SSD to front usb slot
- Selected track, hit play and pressed the vinyl button.
- When I go to scratch, the track just speeds up and slows down. Seems like this is the expected behavior on the sides of the platter. No abrupt stops, no scratching sounds, just ups the tempo super fast or super slow.
- Checked all forums, couldnt find a viable solution.
- Verified my SC5000 is connected to ground through the plug, and that the power strip indeed has the third prong.
Any ideas? Is there some setting im missing to activate this? Or software?
How do I