(Now Closed) Invitation to the MCX8000 Firmware 2.0 Public Beta Tests

Good evening @Gee_DenonDJ,

I’ve been using the MCX8000 since 2016 and I’d really like to test the 2.0 firmware. I’m mostly using the MCX8000 in Engine mode, so it would be great to see the prime features.

Regards

1 Like

hola me gustaría unirme al grupo para poder probar esta beta muy interesado gracias

1 Like

Hey, i Join The Group for the beta testers MCX8000! Tank you !! Andrew

1 Like

Hi @Gee_DenonDJ, I would be happy to participate in the Public Beta tests for the new MCX800 Firmware, I own and use the controller 2-3 times a week as a mobile DJ, mainly at Weddings. I have used the current Engine software, so know all about areas for development.

King regards

Steve

1 Like

Gee_DenonDJ, hola me gustaría universe al grupo para probar la beta muy interesado

1 Like

@Gee_DenonDJ I am interested in the beta testing for MCX8000 firmware!

1 Like

@Gee_DenonDJ, i ready for testing firmware.

1 Like

Hi @Gee_DenonDJ

I want to test the firmware. DJ Pig-C Here!..

1 Like

i would like to test the firmware. was referred by tech support

1 Like

I want to check the new firmware

2 Likes

@Gee_DenonDJ I’m a resident DJ working in Key West and I use the MCX8000 for 5-6 gigs a week! Would love to test out the new firmware as I’ve been dying for an update since I first bought the controller back in May of last year!

1 Like

voglio testare il firmware 2.0 Thanks

1 Like

Like to have the new firmware @Gee_DenonDJ thank you.

1 Like

@Gee_DenonDJ - send your a pm, any news on the Beta testing.

1 Like

I will start testing as soon I get this to participate :slight_smile:

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from Invitation to the MCX8000 Firmware 2.0 Public Beta Tests:

Hi everyone! I’d like to participate in v2.0 MCX8000 firmware beta testing program!what I have to do?thanks

1 Like

Hy @gee_denondj I would like to test beta firmware 2.0 for MCX8000

I also have a question…can that beta firmware be unroll if something is wrong with it?

tnx

1 Like

@Gee_DenonDJ i need the firmware asap, got a gig tonight!

1 Like

Hi, I want to test this firmware in my mcx8000. I have been a lot of time waiting for this :):joy::joy: Thank you!!

1 Like

Thanks for your question. Yes, the current firmware (ver 1.5) for the MCX8000 is available for download.

The Beta test firmware 2.0 should only be used inbetween gigs, for your Beta Testing participation - Until new firmware is publicly released to all, always roll back to the 1.5 firmware before taking the MCX8000 out to events, clubs etc.

2 Likes