I found a repeatable headache in engine prime. When editing the filename in explorer de file gets unfindable for engine prime, that was known allready. But what i found that when edititing the artist name, de file gets corrupted. unplayable. Gave me plenty of aargh moments during shows and when importing and editing new imported music.
Anyway, hopefully its clear what goes wrong and hopefully in a comming update there will be some sort of missing/corrupted file finder/debugger.
if any questions, ask me! (i have repeated it several times now, even on my 3tb backup collection formatted in exfat so now some files on that drive are corrupted too)
protip: backup the backup the back up!