I have the same problem with the MCX8000, screen freezes

I have the same problem with the 8000, screen freezes, but I trust the brand, and I’ve been doing tests with different programs, serato dj, virtual dj, and engine, (use screens) djay pro does not use screens WITH SERATO, VDJ, MOTOR, FREEZE, WITH DJAY PRO NO … I think that if it can be firmware update issue I hope * DenonDj * does not abandon us and allow us to enjoy an excellent MCX8000 monster greetings from PANAMÁ ah sorry I do not speak English use translation jajajaja @ dj.yoeldiaz

The MCX8000 firmware update is our top priority at the moment and we are carrying out BETA testing as we speak to make sure the update covers as many issues that have risen recently.

The beta program stopped a month or two ago, what beta testing are you referring to?

1 Like

Saludos JOELDIAZ,

Que flashdrive estas usando? A que porciento tienes la claridad de la pantalla? Que firmware estas usando actualmente? Analizas las canciones con Engine?

Dejame saber a ver si te puedo ayudar. He trabajado mucho de los problemas y tengo el MCX8000 funcionando a perfección, tanto en modo interno como con Virtualdj 2018 y Serato Dj Pro.

========================

Greetings JOELDIAZ,

What flashdrive are you using? At what percentage do you have the brightness of the screen? What firmware are you currently using? Do you analyze songs with Engine?

Let me know to see if I can help you. I have worked lots of the issues and I have the MCX8000 working perfectly, both on internal mode and external with Virtualdj 2018 and Serato Dj Pro.

1 Like

hola que tal amigo sabes que yo tengo un problema, cuando me pongo a mezclar tengo como un pequeño ‘‘brick’’ por haci decirlo (un corte) en las canciones, mezclo con la ultima version de serato y mi pc es muy bueno (i7 de septima, 16 de ram etc tec) probe con otro pc y pasa lo mismo, cambie el cable de datos y sigue pasando nose que puede ser, ya paso mi año de garantia por tienda, pero segun lo que dice la caja de la denon tengo 3 años de garantia… no se que hacer. ayuda

Hi @claudiowwe In thsi case you will need to contact our Technical Support and explain you are within your warranty & they should be able to help: https://denondj.com/support

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.