How to setup Traktor scratch Pro Time Coded Vinyl

What is the meaning of TRAKTOR SCRATCH Certified Mixers for Time code Control.I have a Traktor Scratch Pro 2 software and pair of timecoded vinyl but when i tried to setup calibrate waiting.Do i have to buy Traktor software again.

Have you followed the guide on NI webpage about setting the X1600/1700 mixer for timecode control? Anyway, you need to be more specific about your steps and settings in software and on the mixer.

There are a few settings to change in the X1700 menu for it all to work properly. So follow Slay’s suggestion and you should be fine.

Did you buy the scratch addon ? Normal Traktor comes without it. Set the audio interface in traktor to “x1800”. Mixer must be connected to the computer and USB mode to B (hold USB mode for a few seconds then turn the knob to “b” mode). Track decks to scratch control, calibrate the vinyls - ready to go.

can any body share a setup guide or a video will help alote any one owned a same mixer that works with traktor scratch please.Thanks for your replies but i followed the x1600 but not same.

Let me repeat again: you need to be more specific about your steps and settings in software and on the mixer if you want help.

Solve!Thank you it is a settings issue i just need to put the sound interface to DVS mode Thank you.

how do you put it into DVS mode? I can’t find it anywhere in the 1700s utility settings. having a nightmare setting this up with traktor timecode vinyls.