How to return pitch resolution from 0.05% back to 0.02% when in –/+8% pitch range

Hello – Could someone please explain how to return pitch resolution from 0.05% back to 0.02% when in –/+8% pitch range. Thank you.

1 Like

Instead of posting new questions and requests, I think it’s wise to take a look at the different topics. A quick search of what’s already requested by others.

To answer this one: it’s not possible to go back unless you want to go back to 1.0.0 firmware. It’s a frequently made request to have high resolution pitch back at 4 and 8%

2 Likes

I believe the faders are actually capable of at least 0.01 at 10%, 0.02 at 20%, 0.05 at 50%, and 0.1 at 100%. That would be nice to have on a player independent of a laptop and those pitch ranges would be sufficient, but I would settle for 1.0.0’s original pitch resolution and current ranges.

1 Like

Understood on advice to search for existing topics. Will do and appreciated. Hadn’t seen that feature when first inquiring into this, and when I did, I didn’t quite know how to word it.

Glad to learn I’m not alone on wondering where higher resolution pitch went and wanting it reimplemented on updated firmware versions.

If capabilities exist, that higher resolution described at lower pitch ranges is even better IMO.

2 Likes