Hello Denon DJ Community!

Hello,

My name is Chris and for the most part I am mainly a bedroom DJ, but I do DJ in one of the pubs in my home town on the odd occasion.

I have been DJing since I was about 15, when I got my first Belt Drive turntables (DJ in a box kit, lol) and have loved DJing ever since.

I did fall away from DJing for several years due to family and work commitments, but have recently got back into it in recent years and have recently purchased the MCX8000, which I love so far.

I would love to get my hands on the Denon DJ Prime products one day, but being only a bedroom DJ for now, I can’t really justify that purchase (yet!). But, for now I am happy mixing away with my MCX8000. :slight_smile:

I’ve always loved mixing trance and house tracks, but seem to be enjoying mixing a lot of other genres these days.

Thanks, Chris

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Greetings From Shane

A post was split to a new topic: Greetings From Bulong

A post was split to a new topic: Greetings From New member Bulong

Hi Chris - a very warm welcome. Glad you’re enjoying DJing again, and your MCX8000 of course!

2 Likes

HI Chirs, This is Neal Really gratifying for your coming back, kindly explain about benefits of MCX8000 then how it is working,you said i am happy with MCX8000 that’s why i am asking you