Exclude external drives from Engine Prime (macOS)

Hi. When I launch Engine Prime, it always shows me seven error messages about all the seven external USB drives connected to my Mac Pro and asks me to reformat them. These drives do not contain music, they are used for other purposes (e.g. backup drives and other project data), so they cannot be reformatted or ejected. Can I somehow exclude them from Engine Prime, so it doesn’t complain every time?

This 100%! It’s the same on Windows and ‘drives’ me bonkers!

Hi @kennu - Sorry you seem to be having this issue. You should be able to resolve this here: https://denondj.com/kb/article/2347 If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Chloe

Thank you for your response, but it does not help at all. I cannot reformat my hard drives which I use for other projects than music. I need a solution to make Engine Prime to IGNORE those hard drives that are not used for music.

@kennu We’re aware that people with lots of drives connected are experiencing these issue and are working on a solution which will help users designate which drives they want to use/not use for portable collections. I’m sorry we could not resolve your issue today.