Dear Engine Prime users we are excited to announce the launch of V1.2.1 today!
Engine Prime Software Update 1.2.1:
- MCX8000 DB export support. Engine Prime now supports one directional database conversions to legacy MCX8000 format.
- Playlists are now re-arrangeable.
- iTunes, Traktor and Serato parent crates/folders are now draggable to the Collection.
- Serato playlists now show up in their original Serato order.
- iTunes and Serato library import speed is now faster.
- Importing tracks that have artwork is now faster.
- Album art now takes up less space in the database. All new tracks added to the database will take advantage of this. To apply this improvement to all tracks, select all track in the main collection and then right click and select Re-import track information.
- Loop controls now default to Auto / Jump for quicker navigation through tracks.
- Fixed an issue where searching could end up only searching within the previous search results.
- Fixed an issue where packed track information could not be resynced to the main collection.
- Improved stability of importing files.
- Fixed an issue where importing a Serato library that contains files on external drives would create a useless Engine Prime library on the root of the system drive (Win only).
- Misc improvements and fixes.