Engine analyses wrong BPM

Hi, I’m using Engine 1.5 to prepare my tracks for my usb Flash drive and to use it with my MXC8000, but many tracks are showing the wrong BPM, for example:

128.0 is shown as 128.1 138.0 is shown as 138.4 124.0 is shown as 124.6 and so on.

It varies from track to track, some tracks do actually have the right bpm. It is quite annoying because looping etc. doesn’t work with the wrong BPM. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Not acceptable but is not that bad. How about when you prepare trap music that is 70bpm and Engine reads it at 140. You go straight to the IDTag and fix it back to 70bpm but then Engine changes it back to 140.

There is no bpm range detection settings. Engine suppose to be a quick prep tool for usb, but to me it looks like a unfinished software.

To many, but to many unfinished or bugs on software and firmware.

alex2000 and I appear to be having different problems than you. Half-time/double-time is definitely bearable, but we’re getting everything analysed to decimal places (further, totally inaccurate). I’m even getting +/- about 2 bpm :confused:

Hola Es un gusto saludarlos, me gustaría que me pudieran ayudar. Al analizar una biblioteca de música que se compone de aproximadamente 110 canciones de un solo género, el software solamente puede analizar aproximadamente entre 15 y 20 canciones por bpm. Es decir solamente puedo utilizar esas 20 canciones de un total de 110 aproximadamente, como puedo hacer para editar el bpm manualmente o que el software análice correctamente todas mis canciones?

Saludos Lionel.

Podrias intentar analizar las canciones con el programa de Mixmeister BPM Analyzer (https://www.mixmeister.com/bpm.php) también lo puedes buscar por internet, sabes lo que quiero decir eh!,

Entonces una vez analizadas, ejectuas Engine 1.5, seleccionas todas las canciones y las actualizas, no las vuelvas a analizar, solamente las actualizas.

Espero eso ayude.

Greetings Lionel.

You could try to analyze the songs with the Mixmeister BPM Analyzer program (https://www.mixmeister.com/bpm.php) you can also search the internet, you know what I mean.

Then once analyzed, you run Engine 1.5, select all the songs and update them, do not analyze them again, just update them.

I hope that helps.