DVS Playing in Reverse

sven Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:22 pm SC3900 playing in reverse using Serato DJ (Solved) Hi My left deck is playing its tracks in reverse and at a slower speed using Serato Dj. When i activate reverse on the left 3900, the track plays in a forward direction but at the same reduced speed. The right deck is fine.Any help would be much appreciated.Thanks in advance. Sven • DJ_Boothe Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:07 pm Re: SC3900 playing in reverse using Serato DJ If you’re using timecode, try swapping the left/right (red/white) phono leads around

sven Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:45 am Re: SC3900 playing in reverse using Serato DJ Thank you. I have tried your suggestion but the problem persists. Strange how these gremlins come about. I have not used my gear for several days and suddenly i have a problem.
Sven

Dj-msx Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:56 pm Re: SC3900 playing in reverse using Serato DJ Some things you could try, just in case…

Swapping rca cables completely between decks, or replacing with a spare cable. Copying all the settings from scratch (pun not completely intended) of the utility menu settings from the good deck to the one with issue. Making sure your control signal is set to serato/1 KHz (I think it’s 1 KHz, sure someone will jump in to say if I’m wrong on that). Use a different line in on your sound card, like the one you know works ok for the other deck, just to test it with. Calibrate serato - https://support.serato.com/hc/en-us/art … -Serato-DJ

And just as importantly… Let us know how you get on, even if you get it fixed, in case someone else ever experiences the same problem and can read your solution. • sven Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:20 pm Re: SC3900 playing in reverse using Serato DJ Thank you for the feedback guys. I tried DJ Booth’s suggestion again and it worked! I appreciate your time. Thank you.