DN-S3700 & Serato Dj Pro

hey guys, for the past 2 years I’m working with MCX8000 & MBP (early 2011, os x 10.9.5). now I want to get my old gear (2 DN-S3700 & Rane TTM57SL) to be an alternative setup fot different gigs - is possible to get everything working with Serato Dj Pro?

Also another question, probably it’s because some update I had during the last 2 years - but when I connect the 3700s thru my SL4 and a usb to the computer, on hybrid midi mode - the 3700 seems to not have any MIDI control over the Serato Dj Pro - how can I fix that too?

thanks!!

Hey I’m having a hell of a time trying to get my S3700 to operate in hybrid midi mode with Serato DJ Pro as well I have Rane SL3. Did you find a solution?

Hey guys, I’m looking into doing the same, I have them working with the SL3, but debating on a solid mixer.

Hey guys, hate to be the one who tells you this: There is absolutely no support between Serato dj pro and the the denon 3700, in any mode. I have sold mine and got a pair of thechnics 1200’s instead. But if you do like I did take in mind that you’ll have to pay for the option to work on them with an ssl card (im using SL4)

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.