Bleeding of cue channels into the other (traktor)

djvinny Apr 11, 2012 9:39 am

I have the sound of one channel slightly bleeding into the other . ie when you trying to listen to channel 2 you will here the other channel playing (3/master). split cue or turning phones level louder doesnt work it just gets louder .

how can I fix this and what caused it ?

DJ_Boothe Apr 18, 2012 8:45 pm

If you plug a few real audio sources into the MC6000 eg: a couple of radios, a couple of mp3 player headphone outputs, a couple of DVD player audio outputs etc - do you still get bleeding audio? If not… It’s the audio routing/midi map.

djvinny Apr 19, 2012 7:06 pm

my cd players work fine , but its my traktor midi channells that are bleeding , but i havent changed anything . i will be trying default mapping again. will let you know.

djvinny Oct 20, 2014 3:37 pm

ok I figured it out :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

when you change to running a different controller you have to go to set up wizard to configure . So when you go back to your own controller you have to go back to set up wizard again and load denon pre settings in set up wizard , then you have to load your tsi . you cant just plug in your controller and load your tsi and think it will run the same as before you have to save your tsi first, then reload set up wizard everytime.

had myself worried ther a bit , but a good learning curve . I had this problem before but never documented it.

i also have a bcd 3000 and a M-Audio exponent controller