6000MK2 Hotcue LED outputs not saving in Traktor (Solved)

dj_ade 28 Sep 2014 08:48

Or what it should say, hotcues saving, not staying as they were saved… Right, hope this is easy understood. On Traktor 2.0.3, I setup all the hotcue inputs no probs, so put them all to LED dim mode when they are not in use, just like standard Denon Decks, so when Hotcue is used, it lights up, until the hotcue is deleted. I had it working lovely on all the hotcues, I exported the .tsi. And saved the settings. Exited, and Reloaded the software, and imported the .tsi (with combinations of removing the present config) and one hotcue light lit on each deck, while the rest stayed dim. I inverted the ‘on’ function of the midi command of the troublesome button, and this fixed it, until I went to use it, and the light would not turn off when I deleted the hotcue. I reverted back then, and then swapped the dim function with the light up function, on the same button and it worked!! until I save, reload, and it just does the same thing again, only with different buttons. (sometimes 2 lit at same time, and sometimes 3)

Anyone any knowledge of why it would do this? I do believe it’s a traktor issue, unless I’m missing something

Nerd bit, For example, deck 1, Hotcue 1 state is set for input 0 and Midi code 18 (dim mode) then another line, input min value to 1 and midi code 17 (light up mode) everything else set to 0, and this works fine. Until I reload it. And have to invert the min and max values on the light up part.

Any midi nerds?

Ta

dj_ade 15 Oct 2014 21:24

Alright… fixed it (guess that makes me a bit of a nerd) I made seperate tsi’s for the lights in dim mode, and lit up. Then imported them on top of my existing mk2 map, so have a main input map, and a main output map, then the 2 more for the hotcues. Runs very well. Nice.

1 Like

fixed it (guess that makes me a bit of a nerd) I made seperate tsi’s for the lights in dim mode, and lit up. Then imported them on top of my existing mk2 map, so have a main input map, and a main output map, then the 2 more for the hotcues. Runs very well. Nice.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.