2.0 Public Beta testing

I am requesting to be added to the MCX8000 Public Beta testing.

Thanks sincerely Thumper2

Hi there, I would also like to test the new Firmware v2.0 for the MCX8000, I play regularly and match all the criteria, many thanks, Ben

Hi Ben - you’re now added to the beta group. You’ll now be able to see the beta testing section at the bottom of the main forum page

Hola me gustaría probar el nuevo firmware v2.0 para la denon mcx 8000 … gracias saludos

Hello, I would love to be added to the beta testing for the MCX 8000

I’ve added you to the beta group - you’ll be able to see the new category at the bottom of the main forum page

Thank you, I tried to install but it just says not found, I have a thumb drive in fat 32 with the file on it but it doesn’t seem to see it. I have followed the included instructions as well.

Good evening

I would like to be added to the Firmware Testing programme, please.

I have had my MCX8000 - for over a year and play in the bar every week, so new the trial of new version will be great.

Thank you for your help

ROM4NJ

please add me on the beta test group…

Thank you

Good evening @Gee_DenonDJ

I would like to be added to the Firmware Testing programme, please.

I have had my MCX8000 i m italian dj Tanks

Good morning @Gee_DenonDJ I would like to be added to the Beta testing program.

Thanks

I meet the criteria for the beta testing program and I would like to participate.

@Gee_DenonDJ

@Gee_DenonDJ I believe I was granted to the testing program but where do I get the download link?

Hi there I wanted to available of the FireWire update v2 for my mcx8000 please sorry I’m late

Hey gee can you please add me to the beta group

regards

samjay

@Gee_DenonDJ Can you please add me to the beta group would like to try tonight in club

The beta teat is now closed, and the beta software is only for use at home during testing and not in a public setting per the terms of the beta.

Can you add me to it as I only bought the unit and I am currently having problems with my os, I would appreciate the support to try it

do you work for denon?

No, I do not work for Denon.

Here is the thread stating the beta is now closed.